Saturday, March 19, 2011

Eh...I'm too tired to come up with a title...

Today is one of those days. I feel like I'm completely devoid of any and all energy. It could very well be the weather. Its grey and humid out. Its not likely that we'll get any rain though. Thats a bummer.
I am happy, however, to be eating a peanut butter sandwich. I LOVE peanut butter...especially as of late. I don't know exactly why. I do love peanuts though. Either way its just a damn good sandwich.
I'm not much of a cat person, truth be told they (unfortunately) make me a little sneezy and itchy (hello allergies), I am watching America's Cutest Cat 2010 on Animal Planet. I don't think I've said "aww" as much as I have in the last 45 minutes. I may have to find the strength to go out later and spend time with the neighbor's cats as I'm sure they will be curled up on my porch anyway.
Maybe I should get a puppy...

2 comments:

Asirek said...

Cats are the greatest. I am a self proclaimed crazy cat lady :)
I have read some of your older posts, and I can relate to so many of your posts. You have captured what I feel perfectly.
Awesome blog :)

Just Two Chicks said...

The wife threw a fit the other day because I forgot to get her peanut butter from the store. She was on a detox diet, which she quit after 7 days, and that was her only cheat food. Let me tell you, the next time I went to the store, I bought her 3 jars of Jiff! Luckily they are still in the pantry.

As far as getting a puppy, I say go for it! I love my puppies... they are the best therapy, they love you unconditionally, and want nothing from you except your love and to be fed :) I just bought the wife a puppy... his picture is in my last blog.