Friday, April 22, 2011

Alone with my Peeps.

I am, for the most part, alive! Life had been kinda hectic, what with dealing with allergies and other health issues. Ah yes, the wonderment that is Spring in Texas! Otherwise, I've chosen to let life's dramas fade away and enjoy my own solitude for a while. So far so good. I have far fewer headaches and bad days! Who would've thunkit?? Its nice, actually! But it doesn't provide for much blogging fodder! Someday I'll find a balance! Maybe. Until then, I have my PEEPS to keep me happy...and fully of sugary goodness.
Have a great Easter!

1 comment:

Just Two Chicks said...

Solitude is a good thing at times! I totally get the health issues... I've been dealing with a few different things at one time too, but think I've finally gotten some things in control by cutting gluten from my diet... can I tell you how difficult that really is? Basically everything I love is something I can't eat. Although, I did just eat a HoHo... that's some yummy, sugary, chocolate, creamy, goodness!! I'll pay for it in the morning :)