Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sweet Ray and Hellish Heat

Ah so my Ray LaMontagne song collection is updated and complete, once again. I officially have over 100 of his songs. No, I don't have a problem. I just really love Ray LaMontagne's music. This new album is absolutely amazing. It really sounds like he's going back to the way he made music when he first started out. I like that. Alot.
Now that I've said my part about Ray...
Its really hot outside. Still. I know, its summer in south Texas. Jogging has been absolute hell. I don't know if its the heat or the humidity but lately my legs have been sore afterwards. I've been stretching alot more and definitely gonna step up my yoga routine. Ahh things we do...
Otherwise, alls quiet. That makes me happy.

Oh. Happy birthday, Douchey.

No comments: