Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday in Hell

Its hot. Still.
I actually got sick from the heat. I'm so damn stubborn. I feel like dying.

Well, I had a dream about Douchey. Ya know, I need to think of a new nickname for him. I kinda hate using "Douchey". That more accurately explains his last actions with me not him overall...Eh. I don't know.
Anyway, so the dream.
I had dreamt that he had contacted me again and we had been trying to mend our friendship. It seemed like all was as it should be. It seemed like there was never a break in the friendship. I was a little indifferent to it though. He wanted to take a trip to spend time to really reconnect. For some reason we decided on Reno, NV. I don't know where that came from. No offense to Reno, but I think there were numerous other destinations that would've been better. Its a place I've never plan to visit. Hmm, maybe that's why it happened that way in the dream because in reality this will NEVER happen. *sigh*
So I meet him at the hotel. I checked in first and was in my room getting things in order. I remember the room was done in this sort of shimmery yellow and white wallpaper. There was plenty of sunlight from two windows adjacent to eachother and the bed was a king with a plush gold comforter and matching pillows and numerous accent pillows. The carpet was standard for hotel rooms; it was some sort of garrish maroon color with gold swirls. As I was plugging in my cell to charge, I heard a knock on the door. I open the door to see Douchey standing there. He smiled his little smirk and hugged me. At this point, for some reason, Seasame Street was on my mind. I think I was wearing a shirt with all the characters of Seasame Street on it...anyway...so we're talking and planning out what we should do. Trying to figure out if we were both hungry or if getting something to eat would be a start or just getting out in Reno and exploring. I think we decided we would venture out to see what the city had to offer. He said he forgot something in his room and that he would be right back because his room was next to mine. I thought that was odd. So, I waited. I stared at the view from my windows. It was surpringly quite nice! I definitely started warming up to the idea of reconnecting. I don't normally give people second chances. And as much as I hurt I don't think that if he came back I would welcome him. So this dream and the idea of that is odd. But in the dream I was content to try this again. And I waited. Waited. Waited. Finally there was a knock at my door. I got up, slightly annoyed, to answer. Instead of seeing Douchey, I saw a police officer and the hotel manager. They asked if they could come in. With nothing to hide, I let them in and asked if there was something wrong. They informed me that Douchey had disappeared. I asked what they meant and they said they were doing a random sweep of the entire hotel and every guest and employee was accounted for except him. They said they have him on security cameras coming out of my room and that was it. He vanished. I said that maybe all they had to do was check his hotel room. They said they've knocked repeatedly with no answer from him. I laughed at this and said they surely can enter his room with a master key card. As I said this I remember looking for my key card and discovered that I had three instead of the two they normally give. I began to suspect that he gave me one for some reason. I bring this up to them and they kinda ignore it.
The officer then brings up the idea that Douchey's identity maybe a false one. I laugh again and ask if that is really plausible. I shake my head and say "He may be ALOT of things, but fraudulent isn't one of them".
At that point, I kinda tune them out and just start thinking of everything. I decide that if they aren't going to listen to me about the key cards I would try it out myself to see if I can enter his room. But they won't let me leave the room just yet. They ask me if he and I are in on something together. I tell them that if I was plotting something with him I probably would have vanished as well instead of being left here alone and devastated. Then the hotel manager brings out a laptop, pulls up a U.S. map and starts speculating as to where Douchey could be. She mostly focuses on the southern states and even Mexico. The cop brings up something about North Carolina. And I feel so lost because, well, these are all so far-fetched and unrealistic. So, once again, I tune them out. I start going through my luggage and start picking out what I'm gonna wear for the next few days. I figure I won't let this drama ruin my vacation. If Douchey did disappear, I'll be damned if I'm wasting a perfectly good trip. I have a hotel room and money. I'm playing tourist.

That's pretty much all there is to the dream.
The alarm went off and I woke up, head still pounding.
I have no idea what it all means...
Oh well.
And to all my readers: Have a good weekend!!! :)

No comments: