Sunday, October 30, 2011

Things Get Worse....

Before they get better. I'm hoping that's the case. Left and right parts of my life just keep falling apart. Its starting to take its toll. I've been really trying to stay positive but its getting harder. And I definitely want to deal with things, but with so much going on, its difficult to decide which to deal with first. I know the last thing I need to deal with is Sweetness breaking up with me. That's been put on the back burner since other problems involve more than just me. But it is a major adjustment. When something happens, I pick up the phone, but then I remember I can't go running to him anymore. That kinda makes me feel alone and ache alllll over again.
I'm hoping that with Halloween tomorrow, I can just take a night to relax and enjoy the fun and excitement the night brings.

1 comment:

max xavier said...

If the breaking up was just sad, and not angry, then I have a suggestion..
allow him to be your friend again. If he doesnt want to lose you from his life, then be friends. Run to him with the things you are dealing with. If he is worth loving he is worth being friends with, even if that is all it can ever be.

I am so sorry you are going through such a rough time. I would tell you it gets easier ( beause this is what everyone tells me), but Im still waiting for my easier to come....