Sunday, September 19, 2010

When I Venture into the Darkside

I'm, generally, a pretty laid back person. Do you really see it from reading this blog? No. Not at all. Mostly because I wind up using it to vent. Alot. If you haven't noticed.
This is no different.
I am a laid back person. I usually go with the flow, I hardly ever have alot of drama in my life. More than likely I am being dragged into someone else's crap or elected by "friends" to solve their problems.
I don't mind that too much. It allows me to pull myself back after hours of talk with said afflicted persons and say to myself "Whew! I'm so glad I'm not (insert random name here, well, because you don't know my friends. Its ok, I know them well enough for us all :))
Although with this recent "friend break-up" with Mr. X which really left me torn and hurt, but mostly confused, I feel like a hypocrite for feeling bogged down with other people's problems. And I don't know why I'm even mentioning this, its way off subject here. I guess I just want to make sure people know that I know I'm a mess!
What I REALLY want to talk about is arrogance.
I HATE, with a passion, people who think they are better than others. Especially the type of people who would respond: "I don't think, I know!"
Yeah? Well, fuck you, buddy!
There is confidence and then there is straight douchbaggery. It's a very fine line.
Mostly this vent is coming from my recent encounters with pompous, arrogant wastes of space. And I love how most of the people have been men. Seriously. I hate that there are some men who look down on you because you are a woman. Not all men are like that, I know. Its just the ones which are that I wish I could hog tie and force sterilization upon to spare the rest of the decent population from having to put up with that blood line for much longer. That might be a little harsh. Just might.
Anyway.
Well, one encounter was over the fact that I didn't let some guy cut in line whilst trying to exit a restaurant parking lot. It was super packed and somehow this moron thought if he kept backing his car up, space would magically appear in front of my car so he could pull out. No such luck fuck-nut. And still he kept on going. I honked because he got within, no joke, half an inch from my car. Then he rolled down his back window to yell at me for not letting him in and became infuriated when I laughed and asked "Where the hell do you want me to go, I'm just as stuck as you are". So he decided to start yelling, while his kids were in the backseat no less, and calling names and turning red because I was laughing at him. He also didn't like that I had comebacks for his comments. Then when he was blocked in by other cars, I was able to squeeze out to make an exit. He was sent over the edge when the car in back of me immediately pulled up as I scooted out still leaving him blocked in. He thought it would solve ALLLLLL his problems if he got out of his car and demanded that I get out of mine. When I laughed and waved good-bye, He decided it would be ok to throw a rock at my car. No damage was done, it was more like a pebble, but it was enough for me to finally lose my cool, I flipped him the finger as I drove away yelling that I hope he has a fun time trying to get out of the crowded parking lot and commented on the fine example he was setting for his kids. Some other guys were getting out of their car in an attempt to pull him away if he got too close to me. They laughed at the things I was yelling.
Today, some other jack-ass in a store parking lot was cursing me because he thought I was going to steal the parking spot he had already "claimed". So fucking territorial. He looked like a rabid ape throwing his arms everywhere and making all sorts of gestures and he mouth going a mile a minute. You know what asshole? I CAN'T HEAR YOU THROUGH YOUR FUCKING WINDOWS! And no, I didn't want to park there, I just wanted you to move your ginormous mammoth truck so I can pass by. He didn't even have the balls to confront me when I saw him in said store. Instead as he walked passed me with his girlfriend, who kept her eyes on the ground, giving me dirty looks. Was I scared? No, I stared him down and even gave him a "What? You don't have anything to say to me?" look.
I am, by no means, a weak woman. I have enough strength to back up my mouth. For fuck's sake, I've been able to beat up boys since I was a toddler. I had to hold my own growing up in a neighborhood dominated by males.
But I guess the big thing here is I just don't care. I don't care if you have a shitty attitude towards the world in general to the point where you take it out on people who you deem weaker or smaller than you. I don't care if for whatever reason you hate women (get over it). I don't care if you are just a Grade A Asshole who thinks the world owes you every damn thing you want and that you are just soooooo much better that people need to bow down to you.
I am of the belief that no one person is better than the next. With that said, I am, however, the type that if you do feel that way, I will be the first to make you feel and know otherwise. I'm not intimidated by muscles, big trucks or talk. I am a bitch when you give me a reason to be.
Ahh, now I feel better.
Hope everyone else had a great day! :)

No comments: