Monday, March 22, 2010

Slightly Incoherent Rambling

Well, as per the request of My Sweetness (my blog stalker), I'm writing another post. Apparently he gets cranky if I don't post regularly...psshhh.
Life has been pretty tame lately. I think. Well as far as anything that I'd blog about.
The weather has been odd for the most part. We've had a couple of days where its been sunny and warm and spring-like then it gets cold and rains for a bit. I'm sick. Not sick of the weather but the weather is making me sick. I have had a cough since winter that won't subside. The doc says to just take cough medicine (really?? is that ALL I have to do? wow...). I hate cough medicine. I don't like medicine much in general. Eh. Then my allergies are killing me. They make my mouth dry and my eyes itchy. It'll all go away someday! Ha!
But I did go for a drive yesterday afternoon. I love just going for drives on the weekends. I don't know about other states but in Texas we have few major cities and a ton of little towns in between, each with its own little charm and salsa that is above anything I've ever had. Seriously. You can visit any little town in Texas and its almost guaranteed that you will find some sort of homemade salsa in a General Store. And its always AMAZING. So far my favorite has been this peach salsa I found in a town, oh say, two hours from here. And bakeries with the most amazing sweets you'll ever have.
Hmm, maybe I should do this when I have my stuff together (like my head) and organize my pictures from my various little trips. I shall...indeed I shall.
And yesterday morning found me making muffins. I heart muffins. I made banana nut with cinnamon crumb topping.
Now I'm hungry.

1 comment:

D-lite said...

Yes pictures of food! Pleeeeeeassse! =)