Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sometimes My Dreams Should Have An "XXX" Rating...Or a "Soft Core for Women" Intro...

Bleh, I've had a headache all day. But I digress...
I had a strange-ish dream last night.
Its a sort of recurring dream in a sense that its the same person and I and it always leads to the same thing. The only variances are the place in which the dream takes place and the emotions behind the event that takes place.
Its me and this guy I've been friends with since childhood. We aren't exactly super close and we've kept in touch off and on. And I think I've been having these dream occassionally for about a decade and a half. I still have not been able to figure out the meaning behind these dreams. It always starts out the same, after some time we are hanging out alone just talking and catching up. Then, as usual, it leads to sex. Usually its just a quick, but emotionally intense experience, like lust takes over and we've no choice but to give in. And once we were both disgusted by the act afterwards, like there was just something wrong about what we had done.
Last night though was a first. This time in the dream we were talking and then he pulled me into him and kissed me deeply and passionately. I could even actually feel his hot breath on my skin and the feel of his touch on my back at first and then all over my body. We continued to kiss, each more intense than the last. Finally he lay on the bed, pulling me on top of him, and we began removing each other's clothing until at long last we were making love. For the first time, actually making love. For once there was emotion behind the act, not just the physical want. It was amazing, ya know, for a dream.
I just hate not knowing why I have those dreams at all. We never dated and as far as I know, he was never interested in me. I was probably the only girl in school that he never dated. We were just always friends. We'd hang out and do silly stupid things together.
And I hadn't even thought of him in a while. So, who knows!
Not that it was a bad dream, its just one of the very few dreams in which I can not place meaning behind. And now I have this killer headache. If I didn't have this horrible pain, I might've been able to write this in a more "flow-y" sense. Eh, oh well! I just wanted to get this down before I drifted off again to have this dream replaced by another. Such is life.

2 comments:

Just Two Chicks said...

Ha! How funny! We both blogged about a dream, me only a few hours before you. I have to tell you though, that yours is way more exciting than mine. I also went back to read mine and ended up editing, because it was so terrible the first time around. I guess I just wanted to get it out while it was still so fresh. Anytime I vividly remember a dream, I write it out... I mean, they're so strange!! Maybe I'll start having sex dreams again soon, but probably wouldn't blog it because people more than likely don't want the details of MY sex dreams. I guess I could switch the wife out with an incredibly sexy man when I transfer it to the blog? :)

Velvet_Heaven said...

Lol! I have a dream journal where I write them all down as soon as I wake up, but with a headache its hard to focus on the comp screen and get it all down. Ordinarily I probably wouldn't be so upfront about sex dreams but there are just some that are totally worth mentioning no matter who the co-star is!