Thursday, February 17, 2011

Warm Hearts and Cold Shoulders

I guess I'll start by saying that I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day! I know I'm late, but oh well! Better late than never! I love Valentine's day, always have. Single or not, its just a day to do something nice for someone else, or hell, even yourself! What's wrong with doing something that makes you feel good? I had a great day, the weather was wonderful...and filled with chocolate goodness! My birthday has also come and gone. That was...not so good. I do not enjoy most of the time spent with my family. It just feels forced on both sides. They don't like me, I know and accept it. At least that's over with...

Another thing that has been bothering me is that "friend" of mine that completely blew up and inspired this entry. Of course, after being told that I am wanted in said person's life, I'm left without any further communications. Not even an explaination. Oh well..."friend" doesn't want me to assume they are like Mr. X, but will continue to act as such...Good job convincing me you're not. Pfft. I don't know why I'm letting myself get worked up about it anyway. I guess all I can do is get over it. Move on and if that person decides to open up and talk about things, fine. Otherwise and until then, just gotta wash my hands of them and the situation.

No comments: