Sunday, September 18, 2011

Finding Where I Fit in the Pouring Rain

Earlier in the evening, I had the opportunity to sit and watch the most wonderous lightning storm. The smell of rain was heavy in the air and a wickedly strong, yet sweet wind blew with an incredible force. It was exactly what I needed tonight. After the day I had, I needed this calm before the storm. And even as the storm came, there was still much catharsis in the pouring of the cold rain on my skin.

Then, as I was going through some old CD mixes I made a long time ago, I found this song and can't believe I ever forgot it. I LOVED this song something crazy. I still do.




OH! And I had a dream about Mr. X (formerly Douchey..still). I don't remember too much detail. I know that I was doing some daily mundane task and there he was standing next to me. He had his half-smile, wearing his grey hoodie with black skulls on it. As I was working, he was talking to me. He kept on about how our friendship had meant so much to him and blah blah blah... I don't remember all of what he said, just that I started feeling overwhelmingly bothered by his presence. Not because I was busy, but because it was him. Had anybody else been standing there, I would've been fine talking and getting shit done. I couldn't even stand to look at him without wanting to roll my eyes and yell at him to leave. I was happy to wake up.

No comments: