Wednesday, September 14, 2011

If Only I Could Wrap Me In My Arms

I realize I complain. A whole lot.
Well, lately I have some heavy stuff going on. It seems Sweetness is there but still keeping a distance. When all I want is for him to say "I love you" just a little more and be a wonderous and much needed distraction, he just wants me to focus on my issue. That's truly stressful for me. I kinda figured he would do that so I hesitated even filling him in on what was going on. If he's serious about me, I wish he could be available emotionally when he can't physically hold me and tell me everything will be OK.
I don't know. Maybe that's just a female expectation of males.

I guess I'm just left to do what I normally would do: Internalize, analyze, hypothesize, rationalize, theorize...and pig out-ize. Hey, it had to flow...

Or maybe its way too early in this relationship to expect my boyfriend to be that open to/for me. I know he had his own thing going on, but still...

Eh, I'm just exhausted.

3 comments:

The Bipolar Diva said...

I totally get what you're saying.

max xavier said...

Tell him what you need from him, love. He can't read your mind, and perhaps he thinks you need space to deal with whatever you are dealing with.
Also, he may want to be there for you, but just not know how to go about it.

Just Two Chicks said...

Well, sine I just read your other blog, I assume he ended up being there for you, but I will say that if you guys were friends first, then it's not too early to expect him to provide a little emotional support.

I hope whatever issue you're dealing with, will soon come to an end, if that's what you need to happen. Just don't internalize!! I totally support the pig out-ize though. ;)